JDG has developed a strong reputation for serving the scientific community. We have deep experience recruiting senior professionals and executive leaders in the following areas:
- Atmospheric Science
- Biological Science
- Coastal Waterways
- Ecological Science
- Environmental Science
- Fisheries Management
- Marine Biology
- Space Flight and Satellite Engineering and Architecture
We have recruited leaders who have:
- Provided program oversight, national policy direction and guidance on the conservation of marine mammals and endangered species and their habitats.
- Developed national regulations, guidelines and policies for relevant protected resources programs, and provided oversight on scientific aspects of managing protected species and marine protected areas.
- Directed a broad range of scientific and technical cutting-edge research in the field of fisheries science.
- Experience in the field of Heliophysics programs and the scientific and engineering activities associated with research, operations, applications, and space flight mission development.
- Served as the end-to-end system architect for everything from space sensors to delivery of data products for a national constellation satellite program. .
Whatever your need in any of these varied scientific areas, we have the relationships necessary to find innovative scientific and engineering leaders to propel your organization to the forefront of its industry.